- Corin perfected his somersault.
- I started running in the neighborhood every morning before the kids are up.
- Lina happily let my mom hold her for the first time in months.
- We outlined a tentative plan for a move to Williamson County in the next couple years.
- Lina and I caught colds.
- We met Corin’s new Mother’s Day Out teacher, the very sweet Ms. Shelley.
- Tennyson consumed half a package of hot dog buns, dragged with finely-honed skill from the very center of the kitchen island.
And so goes life here in the Sharp household.